Do you know someone who recently graduated? Do you want to send them a great gift, but are unsure of what to give them? Why not send them a Western Union gift card? Not only is money for any grad a great gift, but with Western Union gift cards you know your sending them money in a safe way.
Now, I know your thinking, why not just send them cash in a card? Well because cash is no easy to replace if it's lost or stolen. Checks work yes, but sometimes that recent grad doesn't have a bank account and more and more banks are not letting you cash other people's checks. So why not just send a gift card that they can use anywhere!
About the card and activation
- The gift card is easy to activate! Simply call 1-866-953-6489
- There are two convenient ways to track your balance:
- Online at www.WUGift.com
- Over the phone at 1-866-953-6489
- There’s only a $2.50 inactivity fee after 12 more of inactivity.
Need another great reason to use Western Union gift cards? Well, right now receive 25% off the $5 gift card fee when purchasing a gift card at wugift.com. There is a limit one (1) coupon per transaction and the discount has no cash redemption value. It also cannot be combined with any other offer. Void where prohibited. Offer expires 9/1/2012. Just use promo code: "WUGIFTPROMO8"
- The Western Union® gift card is issued by MetaBank™ pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. MetaBank; Member FDIC. A $2.50 per month servicing fee applies after 12 consecutive months of non-use
- Gift Card only for sale and shipment to the 48 contiguous states excluding AZ, PO Boxes, U.S. military bases and correctional facilities
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Western Union. All thoughts and opinions are my own unless otherwise stated.